Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sweet Troubled Soul #16

Did I already use this title??

Eh. Anyway.

Woah. This has got to be the most pointless weekend ever. I have done absolutely nothing. I've been on the computer all week and I haven't even started my science term project, which the due date is coming up, and I'm supposed to be taking pictures of clouds... Yes. I know. I'm screwed.

I'm just so lazy. I have no desire whatsoever to get off my butt and do something. I feel drained, and I don't want to waste my energy on something that won't even make a difference. I'm having another "I HAVE NO LIFE" episodes. I hate complaining but I just end up doing it so often. I don't feel like complaining right now...

Yeah. So I don't really know what to talk about. I could go on about my tablet again, but that got old... Cough.

.............................................................


I have to go to lunch with my mother now.

Can anybody find their home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home