Sunday, November 20, 2005

Egh. #12

I'm so worn down this week. I'm just ready to start a new one. I've been going through all my folders on my computer and found this little plot that was wandering through my brain. I confused me, I had no idea what I was going for or where this came from. I don't remember how I thought of the idea... I think it was because I'm a hopeless romantic and wanted to write a good romance story.... It didn't really go through but I really liked writing it:

Desire, a powerful emotion that drives many people. Some people drop all that they have gained in their lifetime to reach that one far away dream. It is one emotion that can be wonderful, yet dangerous at the same time. Cindy Evans is powered by her desire to find truth in a world that could never be. This is her story, this is a story of a desire so strong, that the whole world depends on its fulfillment. The story begins in Northland High School, when Cindy was a junior.

Cindy glided down the hall as usual, with a bleak expression on her plain face. She sighed as people continually bumped into her, hitting her books slightly out of her hand. With each bump her books slid slightly farther off her arm. She took no notice. She was used to the crazy halls of high school. She glanced at the clock on the wall, trying not to be late. Cindy was a few steps from her classroom when one final bump sent her notebook flying out of her hands. Cindy sighed and bent down to pick up her books.
“Another day, another mishap.” She grumbled and reached for her notebook, but was beat by another hand. The hand was covered in a gauntlet very familiar to her.
“Miss Cindy, Garta needs your help…” A sweet voice called out to Cindy and brought her head up to the face. Her jaw dropped as she gazed upon a man she thought to be imaginary, she believed he only existed in her mind.
“No freaking way… Cammon... is that you?” Cindy gazed into the familiar face of Cammon, her dear friend… from Garta.

________________________

Garta, a magical place where there is no impossible. No doubt that you have traveled there yourself. It’s a place where most go to find peace, inspiration, and knowledge of themselves. Most don’t relize they have gone there, some get lost in the dream and never seem to leave, and there are some who go to Garta seeking answers then find out too much. Cindy is an exception to all these people. She was brought to Garta by destiny, and her desire to find her greater purpose. She first went to Garta 2 years ago.

“Make way!! New comer!!” A large, stern looking guard pushed a now dazed Cindy through a large crowd. Cindy looked around as if she were a three year old in a zoo.
“Sir… “ Cindy whispered quietly to the guard. “Sir, excuse me, but where am I?” Cindy still questioned the guard quiety. He simply looked down at her and gave a smile, which seemed to make the stern face almost kind.
“Bring her to me!” A round, loud voice called out.

I didn't exactly finish it up, I should, but I feel very lazy.

This week my brother is visiting from Memphis, it should be an incredible week...

Harry Potter 4... IS AMAZING. I was so into it, maybe it was because it was 2:00am by the time I got home. Anyway, I loved it.

Becca-lou! GET BETTER! I was so scared when you told me what happened... *huge hug*

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Thanks you darling! I hope I'll get better. I'm staying home from school tomorrow and going to the doctor. Brooke think's she might have broken ribs, because they've been hurting really bad. We think she probably hit the steering wheel...but it's really weird, the only thing brooke and i remember from the accident is that we were spinning and didn't know what was going on. My neck and lower stomach hurts really bad, my mom says I've probably got whip lash and the place where it hurts lower is where the seatbelt probably was. Best to get things checked out, I suppose. Thanks for your good spirit, Sarah, You're always so darling!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home