Monday, December 26, 2005

I love Doug. #15

Holy cow. Christmas is over.

Can you believe it? All of that craziness... It just stopped. My mom is having a really hard time. My Grandma hates my brother for some reason :P Seriously. She won't hug him. I mean, she tries to act all "Holy cow I love all my grandchildren equal! I love Justin!" but she definitely doesn't act like it... It's really distressing. What if she hates me next?! Just kidding, my Grandmammy is psycho so I wouldn't mind that much.

How was your Christmas? Good? Hopefully.

Mine was great. It was different. I wasn't a little kid anymore. I SLEPT IN!! I'm usually up at like 4:00am checking out our loot... I didn't do it this year. We didn't even set out milk and cookies... I guess everyone in my family is above 12 years old, but still. It felt wrong. It seemed like it was my last Christmas where I was considered the youngest. My nephew has taken over that job. We all sit around and watch him open his presents, and I think "It's over." I will be buying presents for my children one day, and not expecting anything back. Maybe that is a good thing but it seems like it's the end of a long story. Like a bad movie where the bad guy wins...

I got a Wacom Tablet. Do you know what that is?
Here is an explanation:
Wacom pen tablets are the fastest, most comfortable way to work with your computer. They work great with all programs on a Mac or PC and over 100 software applications are specifically designed to be used with a Wacom pen. All Wacom tablets are built using Wacom's Penabled technology to give you the natural feel and superior performance of Wacom's patented cordless and battery-free tablet technology. Wacom's Penabled technology is the choice of all major Tablet PC manufacturers.

Graphire gives you the control you need to quickly and easily edit your digital photos. It works great with any software your mouse does and runs on both PCs and Macs. The Bluetoothâ„¢ model even gives you up to 30 feet of wireless freedom. Draw, paint, and create fun artwork for scrapbooks, craft projects, and slide shows. Comfortably jot notes, annotate documents, sign your name, sketch quick diagrams, and communicate more personally. With both a Wacom pen and mouse you'll have the right tool for any task. Using them alternately reduces repetitive motion. Get the control of Graphire and join millions of satisfied Wacom tablet users.

I was so eager to get this. I wanted it SO bad. It was expensive though... I felt horrible. I knew my parents would try to get it, and so I didn't ask for anything else. But then my mom got mad at me and made me make a list... gah. Well, now that I have it, I don't know what to do with it. I've been trying to color art, and draw things but it's kind of difficult to get used to. You have to look at the monitor and then draw at the same time on the tablet. I've gotten better :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home