Thursday, November 10, 2005

What is wrong with teapots? #11

Hallo again, to the wonderful world of Sarah... Well. Semi-Wonderful. I'm just going to be straight out and tell you guys what I want to talk about... What I WANT to talk about. I tend to change subjects and points... a lot... er.. Yeah.

I've been looking around at past blog entries, hoping for some inspiration and I found some. Lori Stettler, you are incredible. I was reading your blog and I was just amazed at your talent, and fluency in your writing. It was great. The blog I was most interested in was 'I'm NOT a Little Tea Pot' I thought it was.. Funny. Not to be rude, because I TOTALLY understand the 'Can't sing in front of people' concept. It's just terrifying. But I think it is all in our minds. We can decide if it bugs us or not. I decided early on that I HATE doing anything that shows myself off or anything in that department. Jr. High changed that and I realized I would get NO WHERE if I stay inside the little box of my mind. I've been developing my social skills and confidence in myself over the last years and it has been TERRIBLY HAAAAARD!! I mean, You would think after like three years you would be able to get something down but I haven't even moved up on a scale of one to ten. I'm still sittin at around a four of five. I'm okay but I could be better at speaking to people.

Courage in oneself is something I think we all need to learn and decide whether we want it or not. Personally, the whole 'born with it' thing isn't always true. I've never been an outgoing person but I've defintly gotten better in my life. I mean some people are just better at it, they work harder, so stop complaining that you weren't 'born' with a special talent. Get your but into gear and develop it. I'm a hypocrite, I complain everyday. . . A lot. I really do and I know it's wrong but it is hard. I just need to suck it up and go on with life. I am me. That is it. I can't do anything about what I was given. I can just work with it.

I think I'm just trying to convince myself that I am worth more than I belief. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Lori Stettler, I just want you to know that I think you are immensely talented and I love your singing voice. You are always smiling and friends with so many people. I am glad I've been able to you your friend!!

I better go to bed... Holy crap! It is only 8:16?!?! Er... Woah, being sick sure makes the time go wack. See you all at school.

soda

1 Comments:

Blogger MRT said...

Thanks for looking around at what everyone else has to say! It's a great way to get ideas for other blogs, and I recommend it to everyone in the class!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home