Sunday, November 06, 2005

Soda Pop Goodness #10

Woo.. What a week. FINALLY! Pirates of Penzance is over and I am exhausted. All of Rhapsody is probably so glad it's over, or atleast I would think so...

I don't really know what I'm going to base this blog on. I'm drawing a blank right now. Well, I guess I will talk about which is better, coke or pepsi. I honestly love both, it just depends on my mood but my mom is trying to convince me that Pepsi is of the Devil. She is a coke person, but I tend to go toward the Pepsi side. I have been drinking Coke my whole life and I think it is very nice to have a break and have a Pepsi once in a while. One thing about both I don't like (Coke not as much) is when they add all these weird flavors. Like I'm drinking a DIET PEPSI TWIST right now.. Not a Pepsi..


Okay, I'm just messing around. I'm really going to elaborate on Patti's entry about Half Blood Prince.

SPOILERS!! DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN HARRY POTTER SIX!!
I generally agree with most of what she said, but I think that this was the best book Rowling has wrote yet. I wasn't sure about the ending when Dumbledor begged for his life, I think that seemed VERY out of character. Dumbledore is the greatest wizard ever and he BEGS?! I don't understand that. I was happy to see her sum up the amazing Snape character. Is he good? Is he bad? Apparently, he is bad... I think so. I think that he can't redeem himself now. EVEN IF he and Dumbledore have a secret, I still believe that Snape has caused too much trouble. I think he is an incredible character and it was fun to watch him develop more through out the books but I think that it's good that she finally decided his side; good or evil.

I was SO happy about the Harry-Ginny relationship, I was so giddy when he kissed her at the after party of the quidditch match! I was jumping up and down. They needed that to happen, and it added so much to Harry's character. It was such a great side-plot to the whole voldemort story. It was great!! I still think that Won-Won needs to get his act together and stop saying Bloody-'Ell! So much... Well, actually I think that adds a lot to him, it shows that he is still Won-Won after all of the trials that they have faced.

Auntie Patti is going to kill me. SNAPE IS NOT HOT! No way have I, nor will I be attracted to him in any way. HE KILLED DUMBLEDORE!? How can that be "sexy". It just is wrong! ... I respect Patti's thoughts, but I thoroughly disagree. I can't forgive him. AH! Lupin! I thought the little side plot of Lupin and Tonks was great!! Just so you know...

Honestly, I would rather read Leven Thumps and The Gateway to Foo a few more times than read the Harry Potter series again... I mean, I would love to but I enjoy other books a little bit more. I just need to finish the series. Well, I must go. My Diet Pepsi Twist needs to be thrown away...

ha. Farewell and Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home