Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ramblings of an insane mind... #8

I had this whole thing typed up and it just deleted it all... I guess I will have to start over.

This entry is going to be deticated to my newer friends: Becca, Auntie Patti, and Jiggy. They are incredible in their own way. Jiggy is an incredible artist, no matter how much she tries to deny it. Becca is the most helpful and cheerful person you will ever meet. Patti.. well.. she is the snarryiest person ever? Haha, She just makes me happy, and she has a beatiful singing voice. :D

These are my friends. They are there for me when I am down. They are the ones who help me out. Not the ones who are always tearing me apart, not the ones who make me feel as if I want to go grab pills, not the ones who are pushing me down rather than helping me out. I won't mention names but I do have friends that have made me feel this way.. Friends? Can I even call them that? I have seen too many relationships fall apart because we couldn't up aside our petty differences. I'm focusing this entry on Friendship.

Prepare to be dazzled by meh cornyness.

Friendship has been compared to a beautiful flower. When left untampered it can silently display its beauty, living in harmony. Then again, when one little bug or one little rainstorm comes the flower can be broken. Torn apart by the tiny things that get into its roots. Corny? Yes. True? Very. I have been friends with people all my life but I let one little thing that they do get under my skin and it totally ruins my outlook on that person. I generalize to much. I really do. That is what has caused the falling away of me and a few of my friends. I put them in a catagory. I put a mental picture of them in my mind that wasn't necisarrily true and it totally broke us up. I know it wasn't all my fault but I am taking the responsibility. We really could save this friendship. I know we could, its not that in deep trouble. But I feel that we should just let it run its course, letting it slowly drift away, rather than ending with a big blowout fight. We will still be friends, just not as tight knit as we used to be. As long as we still can talk, and be friends. I am fine with that.

I think I misused a few words... I tried my best. I gave my all. Sometimes my best wasn't good enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home