Sunday, December 04, 2005

Do you hear what I hear?... #14

City streets at night can be so intimidating. I'm not the toughest guy; I got to keep my eyes open. Man you really freak me out. I'm so afraid of you. And when I loose my cool, I don’t know what to do. I know you don’t mean no harm; you're just doing your thing, but man you really freak me out.

Having a glorious day, I am. I'm just so happy for some reason. I think it’s because I went to Temple Square today. It was great, cold, but great. I really needed a relaxing day. I'm going to sleep well tonight.
Well, I'm sitting here being terribly lost on what to write about and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (so the Las Vegas one if you didn't know) in the background. So I guess I'm writing about CSI. I find this show thoroughly entertaining and interesting. I love figuring out the crimes before they do. It makes me feel excited to watch the next one. Currently the episode we are watching is about bloody head found in... A newspaper stand... with a snake shoved down her throat... It’s very interesting. It is about Mexican Drug Ballads, called NariCaridos are something like that. I've seen it like three separate times, but still, I am fascinated. I actually considered taking the course at UNLV when I get into college. They actually have a course for CSI!! I don’t think I could handle dead bodies though... *twitch*
Candy Cane.
Anyway. So this episode was so dramatic because the group got split up! Nick and Warrick got moved onto Catharine's (who got promoted) shift and then Gris got Sara, Greg and this new lady... Sophia I think. And so it was all tense because nobody knew what to do or think... Yeah. If you know what I'm talking about, I pity you for being as big of a loser as me. This episode scares meeeeee.


Okay, Lori wanted me to talk about Einstein, so I'm going to. Einstein... Nice guy, I assume. I don't know too much about him but I know he was a great influence to us. You know? I mean E=Mc (squared sign here please) wasn’t that him? I have no idea what it actually means but its great! I mean come on! We all need to know what "e" equals!!

Random but I really like this monologue:

MARTHA: In the beginning, I am mean and greedy and selfish. This is symbolized by three things, a: There is a half-finished sculpture of an angel in my garage. B: There is a hungry little boy that sleeps on my doorstep every night that I call the police on. And C: I have a dying father that I haven't talked to in years. Then one day I see the error of my ways. I don't know how, I don't know. But I see it. Then: [Pause, a little smile.] The song comes on. And in the three minute duration of this song. I make all of the changes I need to in my life. They are symbolized by A: I finish the angel sculpture in my garage, and incidentally it is a masterpiece. B: I feed the little hungry boy on my porch, I bring him in the home and incidentally he becomes a senator and loves me. And finally C: I call my Father and tears stream from our eyes as we tell each other we love one another, and incidentally moments later he dies. But I tell him in time. And then moments later all is right in the world and this is symbolized by an ambient, light that my soul generates. [She is choked up.] Excuse me. Excuse me. It's just so dramatic. I do all that in the duration of a three minute song. It frustrates me so that I can't change like that. It is amazing how the people whose stories are told by movies, during the duration of one song, can switch their whole life around. I want a dramatic life like that.

….

I have to go to bed, my father is making me…

Good bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Okay, Lori wanted me to talk about Einstein, so I'm going to. Einstein... Nice guy, I assume. I don't know too much about him but I know he was a great influence to us. You know? I mean E=Mc (squared sign here please) wasn’t that him? I have no idea what it actually means but its great! I mean come on! We all need to know what "e" equals!

Yup Yup Yup! He also had a very complex theory of gravity that they don't teach in schools even though it's more accepted among high level physists. Basically (and this is REALLY basic) everything is trying to find a straight path in the space/time continueum and when a large body like the sun or the earth is in the space time continueum it sinks in, thus warping it and so everthing falls to the center on their path to find what is straight. Blah. Haha. Also he did the theory of relativity, yadayadayada. Good Blog! :D

1:08 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Hahaha. Getting kind of carried away but I'm posting a picture of the earth sinking in on my blog. Check it out!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Flamboyant Hobo Zombie Pirate Princess On Ice said...

Haha, you are too smart!!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home