Monday, May 29, 2006

Scrapbook... #whatever it is

This is going to be a place to put my motivational stuff. Yes. Things that helped me through hard times, things that made me laugh, mermorable conversations on MSN. They may not be the most literate, thoughtful, or they seem to do more damage then good, if it is in here it helped me in some way.

To all of those who helped me get through the year, thank you. I know I'm a procrastinator and I don't always do what I should but I know for a fact that it's because of you I lead a better life and you give me the strength to go on. Thank you.

Energy and persistence conquer all things.
Benjamin Franklin



Start each day with happy attitudes.

Smile, laugh!

Fun and healthy thoughts aren't merely for children, you know -- or for the rich -- or the happy go lucky. You need fun and laughter almost as much as you need food!

Perhaps each day seems alike .. gray and grim. You are irritated by little things, you drag yourself to do one task to another. You aren't really sick but you're far from feeling well ..

It is not hard work that drains off your energy but emotional upheaval, those unguarded thoughts that robs you from happy attitude and pleasant, peaceful mind.

Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little but give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine. Forget self and think of others.

Do as you would be done by.


You can't change what others think or do. You can only change how you treat them. You just have to let things run its course.
My Mom



Feeling good about yourself is the first step on making others feel good about themselves.
I heard it somewhere.


As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!
Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey


I'll add more in a bit. I have to finish my ToTC stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger MRT said...

I'm glad you are going to keep your blog going! I'll stop by sometimes to see what you're up to!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home