Sunday, March 12, 2006

I need to find some peace ...#24

All these problems on my mind
Make it hard for me to think
There is no way I can stop
My poor brain is gonna' pop
And I don't have a purpose
Scattered on the surface
I need to find some peace

WEEZER

Lately I have been thinking about how lucky I am. I'm sitting here on a computer typing while someone out there is struggling for food? It makes me really grateful for what I have. I've had an incredibly busy week with concerts, tests and having the sniffles. I'm really exhausted, but right now I am really happy. I just feel so rejuvenated. This week was exactly what I needed. I'm looking forward to this week.

I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do with my life, considering that we just got registration things for high school. My mom is going through a break down because I'm growing up too fast, which is something I'm afraid of. What if I don't get in my full potential? What if my life ends before I get a chance to reach my goals? So many things have come to mind these past weeks, and I have to say they are exciting. I'm really glad that I have the opportunity to go to this school. I mean, a lot of people don't even get an elementary education, and I'm being spoiled. Something inside of me really wants to change how I live. I want to live more humbly and appreciate things more; especially the little things that usually I let pass me by. I never realized how lucky I am, and how many great things have been offered to me. I really take life for granted sometimes and I wish that I could get past this.

I know that I have so many things to look forward to in life. I’ve missed so many things already that I just want to start over and get back what I’ve missed. Becca has accomplished so many things it’s amazing to look at her resume. I mean, I’ve never had a job and she’s winning contests and could get into almost any college she wants. She has so much potential and so much going for her. It’s so amazing to watch her progress, and I’m so glad I have gotten to know her better. Seeing her gives me so much enthusiasm and I’m really eager to try to be like her. She is so giving, while I am so selfish. I’m glad I have such great influences as friends. They have such powerful personalities and are always there to help me out and push me on the right path. I am truly lucky on how great of friends I have. Thanks you guys for always being so awesome to me. Patti, when is the next Moosebutter concert? Tee hee. I’ve never had so much fun! I hope they can come to our school.

Well, I feel really relaxed today. This blog was really nice to write. I feel completely calm, and happy. Yey. I hope that I can change myself for the better. I need to work on being friendlier, I think. I can seem really grumpy but it’s just shyness taking the best of me. I really hope that everyone can realize their potential to make others, and themselves happy. The only thing that keeps you from being unhappy is yourself. You can’t change what other people say and do, you can only change yourself, and how you treat them. My mom always says that to me, and it’s really starting to make a difference in my life. Raise the moose.

1 Comments:

Blogger MRT said...

See Tieger Lily's post about a similar topic!

Good blog!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home