Sunday, April 23, 2006

Even when your hope is gone... #30

Move along. Move along just to make it though.

----
Hey everyone. Another randomly thought up blog. I'm just thinking about everything that is going on with my life. I mean, getting ready for high school and all those great things. It's really difficult to wrap my fingers around it. I'm getting very scared for it. I'm going into it with friends but I'm just not going to have things that I have here at Fairfield. I'm just thinking about my friends and how far I've come since 7th grade. I've changed friends a lot, but something I'm proud of is that I've maintained the friendships with the people that I may not hang out with as much. I'm just glad I haven't lost any friends with a fight, or anything. I haven't even lost any. I still have friends from elementary school which a lot of people don't have. Yey, I have a good track record so far. The bad thing is that my friends that I hang out with now are getting really annoyed with me, and they kind of gang up on me a lot. I'm just kind of worried that I'm the extra person and I'm not really up to snuff with everything they are doing. They always hang out then invite me after they have hung out for an hour already. Then when I get there they pick out my faults and laugh at me. I don't know. I am overreacting I know but it's hard to ignore the fact that my friends don't like the way I am. That's okay though. I will just work to make myself better. I'm really happy with the way everything is going right now. I'm maintaining a B in most of my classes, which is good because usually at midterm I have all C's. I personally am doing SO much better with the program that Mrs. Barney is using for our reading. I'm reading so much more and enjoying it. I love to read now, and I'm just soaking up my reading time. It's so much freer and I've finished twice as many books as I would have with the "old ways." I'm feeling better about myself and my grades. I'm still a huge procrastinator but I've been working harder all term. I'm getting the grades I deserve which is good. My life certainly isn't perfect but I'm perfectly happy with it. Wee. I'm so excited for the summer. I didn't think I would be because I get really bored and just sit around on the computer all day (like I do now), but now I have big plans for the summer. My friend wants me to do this theater group thing with her. Almost all of my close friends are working on getting passes to Lagoon so that will occupy a decent amount of my time. And my mom wants me to do some water aerobics with her, which will get rid of all this weight I've built up with the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home