Thursday, February 02, 2006

This gum is groooosssss.... #21

I could just get up and throw it away but the garbage can is a cross the room and I don’t want to get up!
I'm on my dad's ghetto lap-top. Well, it’s not "ghetto" but it only cost him $30 bucks on eBay, and it is old as crud. But it works wonderfully and is way easy to type on.

Just trying to get my 500 words and I felt like typing on Johnny, which is the name I have bestowed on this wonderful lap-top. Johnny works like a charm, surprisingly. My dad really likes it, even though it’s old. He worked a bunch on it to get like the hard drive in or something. That's why it’s so cheap. I love watching him work on our computers, I'm intrigued. Today my pappy bought a new computer, you know, the mother board thing. He showed me how to put it, it was really interesting. But now he decided that he's going to take the computer to his work instead of keeping it here.
"The one we are using works fine!!" he says. "We don't need it here as much!" he moans. Sureeee. I don't have term projects; I don't have the undeniable urge to play Sims. I WANT A Fast COMPUTER! My family isn't POOR but they aren’t rich (like over half the people in rhapsody, but don’t get me started about how loaded they are). I just would love to get a brand new one. Like a black one, or something. When I start working and making a life for myself, I plan to get a hyped-up lap-top. My brother did that for his graduation gift and he loves it. It’s the perfect size to take to class, and it helps him so much. Plus it plays games like a dream!! My brother is a big star-war gamer. My whole family is pretty much comic book/video game freaks, or has been at sometime in their life. It's not a bad thing. My 27 year old brother is seriously the smartest guy I know, and provides for his family. He is a great people person and could seriously get a job doing anything, if he puts his mind to it. And though he is this intellectual, brilliant mind, he still obsesses over his batman and superman comics. Actually his favorite is Hellboy. But anyway. I'm just saying, through all these years, it just seems so nice to have a running computer. I mean, I know that people “back then” (which weren’t too long ago) had no computer but come on. I'm in the "Generation of Technology". I WANT TO CHECK MY EMAIL! IT’S MY NATURE! I guess I'm just a computer geek, but I don’t mind. It gives me something to do when I'm procrastinating.

Well, Shower time.

Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home