Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fabbylicious #5

Horrah for Fabby! Haha, very few people know who that is.

Frightmares, one of the most curious places I have ever been to. Honestly, every year my oppinion of it changes, dramatically. One year I hate the Haunted Houses, the next I'm scrounging on the ground looking for an extra pass. I really have nothing more to do with my life, seeing I have everything I need there. Friends, Boys, Food, Bathroom. Its got it all. I maybe pathetic for going there so much but when you dont really have a life, there are limited things that you could do. I decided that I would join Auntie Patti in her blog about our glorious trip to Frightamres.

It was amazingly fun. I really wish Becca could have come, there are other weeks though. I think that she would enjoy it. If Auntie Patti would enjoy it I think Becca would like it. Fabby is incredibly "darling". Hee hee. I sure do like inside jokes!

The Hautned houses at Lagoon confuse me sometimes. I like it one day, hate it the next. I really wish I could make up my mind, eh? I remember when I was really little my brother took me in with his girlfriend. I screamed the WHOLE time. Well what I lasted. Finally my brother told a scary looking clown to take us to the exit, thank goodness. For a little girl a clown with incredibly sharp teeth is going to be pretty frightening. I finally got my courage up to go into the haunted houses, I think it was last year. I am so glad I did because now I am even more pathetic... I just love the atmosphere of the place. Its just so different from what we are all used to. Maybe that is why we like it so much. We get a chance to escape from the boring, repetitive life that we go through. Everyday doing the smae thing. Wake up. Get dressed. Go to school. Go home. thats it. That's all there is. So when you get an opprotunity to escape and go somewhere where you arent considered a freak... well people dont care as much atleast. My point is that we take any chance we get to get away from the dull reality that is our lives.

I think that is what leads up to the cheating, and the deciet in marriges. People get bored and want excitement. I think its the wrong way to go, but I know where they are coming from. They just need to find some LOYAL way of exciting up there life.. I dont know. Take up a hobby? My hobby? Lagoon. If you can call it that. Its my release. I can be myself there. I can be with my friends there. I have no worries, except maybe what time the show starts and if we have time to make it through a haunted house before it starts. I don't know. I just feel that we all need to relax and wait for the excitement to come to us sometimes

In conclusioun I think that we all need to loosen up and do a little jig.

You know this boogie is for real.
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home